Company history

1949

Founding of the business “Gebrüder Zepf“ by Erwin Zepf and his brother

1967

Separation of the two brothers. Erwin Zepf, father of Christoph Zepf, continues to lead the company under the name “Gebrüder Zepf”

1980

Christoph Zepf, the current managing director, begins his training as an instrument maker and passes his master’s examination in 1988

1992

Christoph Zepf takes over the company keeping the same name. At the same time there is a comprehensive extension and the start of CNC production

1998

First certification according to ISO 9002, from 2000 to ISO 9001, from 2004 to
ISO 13485

2000

Further extension of the factory to provide more space for CNC machines

2002/2003

The largest alteration to this point in the company history. Extension of the factory by 300 m² to 1000 m²

2009

Tobias Zepf begins his training as an instrument maker and passes his master’s examination 2015, passes his examination in business studies in 2018 and is given a company power of attorney also in 2018

2009

Renaming as “Gebrüder Zepf Medizintechnik GmbH & Co. KG”

2013

Extension of company premises to give more storage space

2013

Markus Lippoth is given power of attorney

2015/2016

Another extension with a further 150 m². Beginning of CAD/CAM milling.

Company building (around year 2000)
Company building (around year 2000)
Erwin Zepf, the company founder, in the grinding room (beginning of the 1980s)
Erwin Zepf, the company founder, in the grinding room (beginning of the 1980s)
Christoph and Erwin Zepf (beginning of the 1980s)
Christoph and Erwin Zepf (beginning of the 1980s)