Deutsch English Imprint
       

In 1949, more than 50 years ago, the company was founded by two brothers, Erwin and Josef Zepf, who started producing surgical instruments in the basement of their house. In 1951 already, it was necessary to expand the production capacity, and a new building was put up at the same place the company today still is located. This building was expanded in 1961.

Josef Zepf left the company, which had grown considerably in the meantime, in 1967 to start his own company. Erwin Zepf continued to run the business alone under the name “Gebrueder Zepf” ( meaning “Zepf Bros.“ ). In 1980, Christoph Zepf, Erwin Zepf's son started his apprenticeship in the company, earning his master craftsman's diploma in 1988. Christoph Zepf took over the company in 1992 and shortly after introduced the use of CNC technology. Still in the same year, the ISO 9002 certification began.

After another expansion in the year 2000, the biggest investment in company history took place in 2002 and 2003, extending the production capacity from 700 sqm to currently 1,000 sqm. Today the company has 40 employees, 4 of them being apprentices.

Gebrueder Zepf is manufacturer of 100 per cent German products. Our name stands for highest quality products and great reliability.

     
Quick links
Download PDF catalogue
Gebrueder Zepf PDF product catalogue is available for download. Follow this link to get your copy for offline use. The Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open the catalogue.
Download PDF catalogue Download catalogue
Feedback form
Mail to webmaster
Mail to GZ headquarters
 
 
 
About us Product catalogue GZ news Our services Frequently asked questions How to contact us Home E-mail Search